A quick guide to buying tickets!
- Tickets are sold via Malcolm's Musicland, an independent music retailer in Chorley Town Centre. You can call him up or pop in the shop - he's open 9-5, Monday-Saturday. During the run-up to Christmas he is usually open on Sundays too. Tickets can also be bought at Ebb & Flo Bookshop on Gillibrand Street.
- Malcolm charges a 10% booking fee per ticket + £1.50 to cover credit card transaction (if applicable)
- To buy tickets at face value, come to the Box Office on the night of any show, or look for the Social Nights in our listings and come to the Theatre Bar.
- You can usually buy tickets for any show listed on the website or in brochures, including future CADOS Shows
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. WE WILL ONLY REFUND A TICKET IF THE EVENT IS CANCELLED OR THE SHOW IS SOLD-OUT AND WE THINK WE CAN RESELL IT. If an event is postponed we will inform all customers and offer refunds up to the original date.
- When we're "Sold Out" we usually really are sold out! Might be worth checking the Twitter feed for late returns though.
- Concessions are: OAPS, Under-16s, Students, Jobseekers. Please note that a show with Concession prices is not necessarily suitable for kids!
- Unless stated, CADOS plays are usually suitable for ages 12 and above. If they are suitable for younger children, look for our "Family Friendly" logo or mention.
- Apart from the Panto, CADOS tickets do not have Concession prices - we think it's a big enough bargain already!
- Online bookings will be allocated best seats at the time and will be ready for collection on the night of the show
- Pre-booked tickets via Malcolm will be ready for collection on the night of the show, unless specified with Malcolm
- We have 3 dedicated Wheelchair spaces
- All our seats have good views, with the rear section a slightly steeper rake than the front
- Unless specified, doors open 7pm. CADOS Shows and Sunday films start at 7.30pm - please check details of other shows. Stage on Screen events always start at 7pm unless noted, with doors open 6.30pm. Latecomers will not be admitted.
- The start time on a ticket is the actual start time - we don't wait for latecomers.
- Cinema showings have unallocated seating - make sure you get there in plenty of time to get seats together
- Filming, photographing or recording any show is strictly forbidden and anyone caught doing so will be asked to leave without refund.
Please remember we're all volunteers so be patient if we're busy on the door or on the bar. For a full guide to online booking, see here.
For enquiries, e-mail info AT chorleylittletheatre.com (replacing AT with @)